welcome to Indiglo Med Spa
Rejuvenate & Relax
We believe that beauty and balance are unique to each individual. It is our duty to be a resource to help with not only the outside, but the inside of the body as well. By combining only the best techniques and procedures with nourishing products you will not only look your best, but feel your best as well. Whether you are wanting to come in for a fast transformation or to enhance your over all lifestyle, Indiglo Med Spa is dedicated to you.
We will be re-opening Tuesday, June 2nd
We sincerely appreciate your support throughout this time! Below is a glimpse of what we are doing to keep you and our team safe. We will continually monitor and make adjustments if needed.
What we are doing:
- Our spa is a Barbicide Certified Establishment. In addition to our medical grade sanitation, we have sanitized the entire spa. This will continue throughout each day.
- All team members will be wearing masks, temperatures will be checked prior to shifts, hand sanitation prior and after each guest.
- As always, rooms, tools, and linens used will be sanitized between guests.
- Sanitizing common surfaces and door handles will be done regularly.
- We have limited Staff and limited hours at this time
- No online booking available
Services that will NOT be available at this time:
Electrolysis, Permanent Makeup, Infrared Sauna, and Hot Stone Massage
- Please come alone to your appointment. We will not accommodate extra family members, children or friends. If they come with you, they will need to wait outside.
- Bring minimal items such as car keys, form of payment, and We ask you to refrain from using cellphone while in the spa or to please keep it in your car.
- When you arrive to the Spa, please wait outside or in your car as we have eliminated our waiting room. We will text or call you to come in. This will eliminate extra people in the Spa at one time and allow to clean/sanitize after each guest.
- All Free Consultations will be done virtually or over the phone prior to coming in for treatments.
- Prepaying for appointments over the phone will be done at this time when you call to book appointments.
Entering the Spa:
- New greetings…No handshakes or hugs from us at this time, we will have big smiles to welcome you!
- All guests are required to wear a mask. We ask that you bring your own mask, but will provide one if you don’t have one. The only service that you can take off your mask during treatment is facial services and laser hair removal on the face. Otherwise, masks must be worn at all times.
- We will assess your temperature using a touchless temperature check. Any temperature 100 degrees or higher, you will be asked to reschedule.
- We will escort you in to the hand sanitizer station as your first stop.
- We will then escort you to your room for treatment.
- Booking your future appointments will be made at the front desk after your service or you can call and confirmation will be emailed/texted.
We look forward to seeing you all very soon!
The Team at Indiglo Med Spa