M'LIS Contour Body Wrap
75 min | $90
Series of 3 | $255 (save $15)
Series of 6 | $480 (save $60)
Series of 9 | $675 (save $135)
Series of 12 | $840 (save $240)
Developed by a biochemist from UCLA medical center, this wrap process was originally formulated to encourage circulatory and lymphatic flow in patients. It was meant for those suffering from diabetes or any disease that inhibited circulation, especially in the lower extremities. Research showed that because of this increased flow of both the lymphatic and the circulatory systems, the patient was also experiencing cleansing of the tissues. This, in turn, caused healthy inch loss through internal cleansing.
Not only did the body benefit internally, but the external benefits of contouring and inch loss made this wrap ideal for the spa industry as well as the medical profession. Inch loss, diminishing of cellulite, and body contouring can be permanent and completely safe. Many body wraps have come and gone, but the M’LIS Body Contour Wrap has been in our Holistic spa line, helping people lose inches, for over 30 years.
M’LIS Body Contour Benefits
Lose up to 1/2 dress or pant size with each wrap
Provides cellulite reduction through detoxifying body cleansing
Benefits are immediate and the inch loss is real
Addresses the real causes of cellulite in a holistic way
Warm, luxurious, pampering and comfortable
Not a water loss wrap – skin and body stay hydrated
Inch loss is permanent
Provides results with in-spa treatment as well as home care treatments to maximize benefits.
For Best Results
A series of 3 to 6 body wraps is recommended. There should be 4 to 7 days between each wrap. If a client is overweight and on a weight loss program, a wrap is suggested for each 5 to 10 pounds lost.
Lose 4 to 14 inches in 1 hour. This is not a weight loss, but permanent inch loss. The inches will only return if the client goes back to old habits. Eating the right types of foods, proper exercise, and drinking 8 glasses of water per day are always recommended.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How long will the inch loss last/will the inches come back?
The inch loss is permanent as long as a healthy lifestyle is maintained
What ingredient causes the inch loss?
Niacin. Otherwise known as Vitamin B3. This stimulates lymphatic and circulatory flow in the body. This assists in waste removal.
How long should I wait to shower after performing the wrap?
It is recommended one wait 6-8 hours. There is potential to lose up to another ½ inch in this time.
How can I maximize the inch loss of this wrap?
Drink lots of water before and after. You can safely drink half your body weight in ounces of water a day. This will assist in waste removal.
Is this a water loss wrap?
No, this is not. Because of the nature of the cream, it actually assists hydration.
Could someone have an allergic reaction to the cream?
Yes, if you have an overabundance of niacin stored in the body you may have a reaction; also, if you have sensitivity towards cinnamon.
What happens if a reaction occurs?
The skin may become itchy or red. This is very temporary. If discomfort continues, one may take an antihistamine, or soak in a baking soda bath.
Should I sweat during the wrap?
It is not recommended that the body become overly hot while wrapped. Sweating is not recommended. It is recommended that the body is warm. This will assist in absorption. Alternately, if one is too cold it will close off the pores and not allow for proper penetration of the cream.
What do I wear while being wrapped?
The wrap is applied over the bra and cotton underwear for women and workout shorts for men. The solution product will not penetrate through synthetic clothing; therefore, cotton is always recommended. Bring a change of undergarments because what you are wrapped in will get wet.
How do I prepare for my body wrap?
You should bathe prior to coming for the body wrap treatment – using no bar soap or other cleansers and use no lotions on the skin. The skin will be ready to let the solution penetrate quickly with no film or residue to impede the process.
DO NOT allow yourself to be wrapped if you: have a heart condition (specifically conditions requiring Coumadin or other blood thinners), epilepsy, have had cancer that is not in remission for at least two years, or are pregnant or nursing.
1 Week Prior to Service
- Do drink a minimum of ½ your body weight in ounces of water each day at least one week prior to receiving first body wrap
- Do consider completing an internal M’lis Cleanse Program to enhance cellulite reduction and inch loss. Can be purchased through this link: https://buymlis.com/?aff=183
- Do consider M’lis CELL-U-RID at least one week prior to first wrap and throughout wrap series.
2 Days Prior
Have a patch test performed to determine niacin sensitivity. If reaction occurs, have patch test administered using sensitive formula. Clients taking a niacin supplement, or products containing niacin (tanning creams, energy drinks, etc.) must decrease their niacin levels prior to wrap services to avoid a possible niacin retention reaction.
Day of Service
- DO NOT drink anything for 2 hours before your wrap to ensure you will not need to use the restroom during the treatment.
- DO NOT use any moisturizing lotions or creams the day of your wrap
- DO NOT shave the day of your wrap
- DO NOT shower for 6-8 hours after receiving your body wrap
- DO NOT apply additional heat sources prior to, during or immediately after your body wrap. This includes raising the body temperature by exercising.
After Service-Leading up to the Next Service in Series
- DO consider to perform enzymatic exfoliation at home 3 times per week using M’lis BUFF Body Exfoliator. Can be purchased through this link: https://buymlis.com/?aff=183
- DO consider M’lis MAINTAIN Anti-Cellulite Lotion each day after a bath or shower to enhance results.
- DO ensure that you practice a healthy lifestyle of exercise and proper diet to maintain the inches lost.
- DO drink at least half of your daily allotment of water before drinking anything else.